Saturday, May 23, 2009

YDI camp

We went to YDI camp for a feild trip. We had lots of fun.


They had a rock wall which is bigger than it looks.


This is my friend Katherine and I waiting for our turn to climb the wall. Don't I look cute in my gear?


The wall was not easy to climb some rocks were small which were good for hands, but not for feet.



I made it to the top. In my head I was thinking don't look down just keep going. Though you could not fall because a guy was holding the rope you were attached to.



I could not wait to get down back to the ground where I belong.


Lauren also climbed the wall. I never knew my sister could climb better then I could.



She was so excited to reach the top. Though even when I said pretty please she would not do a victory dance for me to film.

She went down slower then I did I think she liked it up there. She probably would have been up there longer, but there was another kid waiting to go.


After the wall we went on a hike. There was a really pretty river.


Along the whole path there was a wall of rock. It was so cool because even though it was rock it broke really easily.

This is what it looks like when it's broken.




There was also a ton of petrified wood, which was cool because it looked like rock.


There was also a zip-line which is about forty to sixty feet in the air and about one hundred feet long. To get there you had to walk on one wire. You could not however fall off because you were attached to another wire above you.

And there she goes. You go girl!

Even Dad went.


This is a really cute picture of Lauren that I just loved.



Lauren and her friend Valerie.
I hope you enjoyed my post.
Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment