Saturday, June 27, 2009

Drama Camp

We went to North Carolina for a week, and my best friends Rebecca Nelsen and Hanna Troedsson and I did a drama camp.


Our Directors Stephen

And Brian
We had another director named Lauren but I did not have a picture of her.

Rebecca played Dorothy

Hanna played one of the witchs cats . They put in cats instead of flying monkeys.
I played Glinda the good witch of the south

Elijah played the mighty Wizard This is him in his costume

Dominic our tin man


Laura played a munchin and a poppie
Chapin played the wizards gaurd Verdo

Curtis was our funny scarecrow
Caroline played the wizards maid Jade
Ina played the wicked witchs servant Wonkle

Hannah Jones played the wicked witch

Some pics of some of the scenes in the play

Brett ( far right) played our cowardly lion these three were very silly the whole week.

They had problems skipping down the yellow brick road

A group picture of our whole cast

After the show Rebecca's Dad kindly went out and got us flowers.



I had so much fun and I hope I get to do it again soon. Thanks for listening.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment