Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tye-dye

Hey Lauren and I made tye-dye tshirts these are not the shirts we made at my birthday party which I mentioned in my other post.

This is the front of my shirt I made a cool circle pattern.




The back is purple and blue.

Lauren did a graph design on her shirt.

We had a extra shirt which we used to clean up all the dye that we spilled after we were done we looked at the shirt and thought it looked kinda cool.
we also decorated canvas bags this is my bag.
The next 2 pics are of Laurens bag the first pic is of the front the other one of the back. sorry the pics are a little fuzzy I was taking the pics while Caleb was licking my leg.

Hope you enjoyed this post thanks for reading!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment