Monday, July 26, 2010

Caleb's B-day

Caleb turned 3 June 14th which just proves how far behind I really am on my blogging!


He is just so cute I mean no one could look at that face and tell me is not cute!
As a tradition I made him special birthday pancakes!
I was afraid he wouldn't blow it out!
Of course he did
Than I made him some chocolate cupcakes and of course he had to taste the batter.

Then presents he got a truck that you could take apart and then put back together several different ways.
a wii game for toddlers it is super cute.

and this one had very interesting wrapping
It was a mini wheel barrow, rake and shovel
One to cake mom made a very creative and cute cake for him
Which of course he loved!
and of course Caleb being Caleb he eventually was done with the picture taking



Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment