Monday, January 18, 2010

We are family photo Challenge!!

Hey,



This week is we are family photo challenge, here is my entry.......



This photo was taken when we went to the beach I love it because Caleb is so much smaller.
Hannah


6 comments:

  1. beautiful family! (you may need to put the iheartfaces button in your post, i noticed you didn't have it.. you can find it on the left sidebar of the iheartfaces website).. great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! How did you masquerade party go??? Sorry I couldn't come... We were SO busy on Saturday! Are you going to post pictures from it?
    Oh, and 'M' is right, you do need a iheartfaces buttons on your post of else your photo won't be eligable to win :( Also, the picture has to be taken by YOU. Sorry, I hate to bug you about it! Just thought you might want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photos from behind. They always turn out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo!

    We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to enter the permalink to your blog post into the Mr. Linky each week, not the link to the home page of your blog.

    If you aren't sure how to do this, you can check out the FAQ's portion of our site for a tutorial.

    We have already fixed this week's entry for you! :)

    Thanks so much,

    ~Amy & Angie
    co-founders of I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete